The revision of Skielach is finished…isn’t it?

I finished typing in my changes that I decided on during the revision. And now I’m looking at what I’ve got and realizing I’ve got two choices.

  1. Send it (with a little scene rearranging) to the beta reader or…
  2. Go over it again and be sure I can find all the fixes I feel still need to be addressed first.

I’m going with option #2 just because I don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I do but it means I may have to extend the launch date. Right now, I’m hoping for an October 31st launch. It’s still possible, but only if I hustle on my end.

So, I guess I’d better start hustling!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s